Thursday, May 22, 2008

Surprise - Happy 6th Birthday Soren

One of our new traditions is to kidnap the kids on their birthday and take them to breakfast... Parker, Lizzie and Aunt Cami came over and surprised Soren - he was a bit blurry eyed (as well as my picture), they put a blindfold on him and took him to "Chez Wales" for pancakes...
I can't believe my little guy is 6 years old. 5 still seems young but 6 is closer to 10 and that freaks me out.
Tonight we get to do the 6 spankings (another tradition) and then Nana and Papa Larry are coming over and then the Art Festival and open house.

Happy Birthday to Brian today as well - 36 WOW -I can't believe my baby brother is on the downslide to 40...




2 comments:

Shelley E said...

how fun- you guys do such great things for & with your kids! :)

christy p said...

I LOVE family traditions. I am going to have to "steal" your birthday one. What a neat way to start a birthday morning off. Hope he had a wonderful birthday!!