Monday, January 3, 2011

Long lost blog - Happy 2011

Jake and Soren (what is that smile?) Isabella and Riley - New Year's Eve 2010




Okay so I didn't blog once in 2010(because I was FB crazy)...and I wasn't working, how silly is that for you? But I LOVE to read blogs daily and get upset with my bestie when she does not update hers often and my other bestie needs to start one....So one of my "resolutions" (even though I hate that word) is to fire up the blog again so my 2 readers (yes Cami that includes you) will read about my daily life...even though they live it with me.



Oh and we must buy a new camera so I have pictures to document - nothing fancy , just a point and shoot...



We spent New Year's at Red Mountain...very small group, just 2 other families and Uncle Bubba went with us...it was cold but so GREAT with no wind. I sat by the fire more on this trip then I did the 8 days we went over Thanksgiving...I made my husband happy by going on a family ride on my Honda 100 - did pretty good for a 46 yr old, out of shape, haven't been on the bike in 2 years girl that I am...Kids went on long Dad ride - Soren on Isabella's 110 and Isabella on "my" Honda...they both are stepping up to new bikes. Soren even rode the Esterholt's 65...which has a clutch and it goes fast which scares me a bit, but I know I need to let it go.... we weren't home 1 hour and Mike was already on craigslist looking at a 65 to get for the kids to share...

It was a great weekend, and so glad we left when we did because it started to snow on the drive home and then they closed Cajon pass later in the night.


My goal for 2011 is to continue to love my family and friends with my whole heart and be there for all of them everyday. My theme for 2011 is "Downsize"...all parts of my life and to have a love affair with a guy named "gym".

1 comment:

Shelley E said...

Great post Caroline...I love to read your blog. I need you to send me those pictures....I like your word for 2011...I need to come up with one.