Tuesday, January 25, 2011

**Funky**

I'm feeling a bit funky lately and unfortunately I don't mean the fun kind of "let's go disco dancing" funk, or "check out my new Jimmy Choo's" funk...I mean the gross kind of UGH funk...sometimes I get AGIDA, which is a good kind of funk because I can snap out of agida quickly. 
I'm not motivated to do anything, which then causes more issues because I procrastinate EVERYTHING....I mean I would stay in my pj's all day if it was possible.  I know that I am the only person that can get me out of this funk so maybe that I'm actually writing it and posting it on my blog for my one friend to read (Hi Shelley), that is the start to getting over this.  I think I'm just getting the Feb blues a bit early...Feb 1st to the 9th are my most dreaded days of the year...but then celebration time when my noodle has a birthday on the 13th.

I know I need make a list and cross things off as I do them and be realistic.  So today my goals are:

Visit my friend "Jim"
Mail package to Shelley - crop challenge crap
Mail pj's to American Girl so Isabella can have the correct size ( that is a year old item)
Organize office

That is alot for one day, because on top of that I still have to do my Cinderella chores, and there are no mice or birds helping out this princess...

Hey I already got to cross 1 thing off - Hooray for me...here I go to get these things done....

Have a great Tuesday! (Shelley)

1 comment:

Shelley E said...

Ok- you can cross another thing on your list since I got the fun goody box of scrap stuff you sent! :) Tanner & I looked through it last night and he told me I should go scrap. If only I had the time I told him... :) I asked him to make dinner but he didn't go for that! I hope that you are feeling yourself again soon! I will see you next weekend!