Friday, January 14, 2011

Gourmet Dinner /Wine Tasting

This is a few years old (notice Cami's long hair), but such a fantastic night...I can watch it over and over (even though I look like chubbette) It is at Larry and Tressa Coco's beautiful home in Temecula.  The Esterholt, Wales and Oursler families did a gourmett dinner/wine tasting evening.  The kids were so awesome and didn't bug us once during the wine tasting.  We are so blessed that all 8 of them get along so well, and Tanner is a trooper as the only "big" kid.  It was almost like a mini weekend vacation...we drank wine, cooked a great dinner, played lots of games in the "game" room, drank more wine, laughed, and enjoyed our life long friendships...I sure hope we do this again really soon (hint, hint).

2 comments:

Shelley E said...

Very cool - I love that slideshow. It was so fun. We need to do that again soon...I will ask my mom as soon as their game room is back up and running! ;)

Shelley E said...

ok- where is your update??!!