Friday, September 19, 2008

50's day


Today is 50's day at the kids school...they are too cute! Isabella didn't want to wear her poodle skirt that Janice made and I helped complete a few years ago...she let Lizzie borrow it.

Cami helped her finish off her outfit with a cardigan and scarf...we made her beauty mark bigger and a bit of lipstick and PRESTO - Mike is going to be in trouble when she is older. Soren got a tattoo that said "LBC Rocks" . They do fun games and rootbeer floats at lunch time today.





Look how cute Parker and Elizabeth are in this picture, Parker was trying to recreate the picture of him and Isabella from preschool - side tangent...if I was a good blogger I would be able to show you that picture now but I'm not so use your imagination (It was really darling).








Looks like they are straight out of Grease.... Rizzo was always my favorite...until now that I have a daughter and see this picture! NO Rizzo for us! For anyone out there reading this wondering why in the world we would want to move to Wildomar, CA and not stay in the OC - here is the reason:



1st Family night update - okay we have lots of family days, nights, weekends etc... that has never been an issue for us (date nights another story) but we are officially starting "Family Nights" - which when I announced Mike said "sounds like something you read on a blog" - well yes dear you are correct and it just reminded me of how fun it would be and here is where I read about it http://whittakerwoman.typepad.com/ ( need to figure out how to just say "here") Side tangent -great blog, great story, read her husbands too!


Back to family night... we drew numbers and Soren gets to go first - the kids are so excited, they wanted to do it the night I announced it. Oh they are theme nights -did I mention that part. I was raised in a "theme" based family...Mike not so much. Another side tangent (my last one) when I showed Isabella the blog mentioned above, and their family nights, she said "oh the dad really gets into it", because on Princess night the dad was in a tuxedo - when I told that to Mike he said "I don't own a tux" which I smiled and said "your suit will do" So Isabella will be happy to know her dad will "really get into it" as well.
Soren picked TV night ( the point might be to not watch TV but it is his night), so I am trying to come up with some clever stuff for tonight. I will post tomorrow with pictures.
xxox
cars


No comments: